Friday, July 9, 2010

Uh...Ashley...Ashley Greene?




My mother shouldn't be allowed to read my blog. It's just not content for moms. Her empty meritless claims that I objectify women is offensive. I would never. Ashley Greene looks weird. I've always thought she was a near flawless beauty, but to be honest, I'm barely turned on by her. These pics were taken in Manhattan this week and I'm not sure what's going on with that shirt, but she should never wear it again. It's hard to articulate the problem. It's like she's shaped funny. She has really broad shoulders coupled with a squatty wide lower torso. Science has proven that men are more sexually attracted to women that have a waist to hip ration of or nearest to 0.7. I'm not sure if she's off of that .7, but something is very wrong here. I don't understand girls sometimes. If you're not fat, don't wear baby doll dresses. It makes you look like you're trying to deceive me. Unless you're pregnant, don't wear tankinis. Just get your ass on a treadmill. I just don't understand. It's the equivalent of a man driving around in a Porsche when under that artificial exterior of wealth, he's really unemployed. Ashley Greene has taken a major step back with me today. I guess now my weekend will be devoted to finding another female obsession that I can objectify with callous and chauvinistic wonder words. TGIF!

No comments: