Friday, July 9, 2010

Blake Lively makes me have impure thoughts on a grand scale.






Blake Lively is famous, I think. Someone told me she was on that show. Yeah, that one. I've never seen one second of that show, so I'm a little perplexed on how it can still be on the air. You see, I essentially watch almost every show that dumb hot girls watch or star in and I haven't seen that one, so it makes me think no one has. That's how hot Blake Lively is. No one watches nor have they ever watched her show, no one knows how or why she's famous, yet she is. So famous hot in fact, she is seen in Paris over the weekend for the Christian Dior fashion show. That's not a big deal, I know. Besides, Lindsay Lohan even sneaks blows security to get into fashion shows. Here's the difference. That creepy old guy is Karl Lagerfield. I'm pretty sure he's dead so he doesn't matter, but anyway, like 200 years ago he made awesome clothes for models. The other picture shows Blake on the front row during the show with Anna Wintour. I'm not gay, but I know who she is. She's basically the inspiration behind the whole book and movie, The Devil Wears Prada. She's basically the end-all-be-all of fashion and the editor-in-chief- of Vogue Magazine. What I'm telling you is Lindsay Lohan would rip out her fallopian tubes for a chance to sit with Anna Wintour. She's to fashion what Ron Burgandy is to Action News. Blake Lively has no resume to speak of, yet she is the muse for two major fashion pioneers and trendsetters, which leads me to my main point and title of this entry. I want to have sex with Blake Lively. We've come full circle...see how I did that.

No comments: