Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can it be? Kayne West > Kim Zolciak


The Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Kim Zolciak Tries To Sing
Uploaded by TheDlisted. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

When I said Kanye West was talentless, I hadn't seen this video. The fact that this woman represents Atlanta in any way is disgusting. I can harass my dog enough until he starts to howl, and yet still, he carries more tunes than this hag. Surely she knows she's awful. God, how on Earth could you not. I'd rather be subjected to 12 hours of sounds from the electric chair than this heinous woman. If I close my eyes, she sounds eerily like a wildebeest getting raped by a water buffalo. If we're lucky, she'll get clipped by a MARTA train going to her next "studio session". If you watch one minute of this show, I officially hate you.

No comments: