Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Team Coco, I guess.



Conan O'Brien debuted his show last night on TBS to fantastic ratings. In fact, he beat out Letterman and Leno. To be frank, I couldn't care less if any of them ever recorded another show, but I guess if I had to pick one, Conan would be the only one I would wish success on. I guess more specifically, he's the one I hate the least. Leno is fat piece of annoying...well you know. Letterman is so liberal, he can't through one show without vomiting his political agenda on his viewers. Conan was just the dork in high school and got his break. He's been tossed around by NBC and Leno so at the very least, I wish him success just because I know his success explodes Leno's huge chin and head with anger. Regardless of what happens though, this opening skit from last night's show was brilliant.

No comments: