Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I would rather jump out of this airplane.



This is a video from a Delta Airlines flight a few weeks ago in which Kanye West takes over the flight attendant mic and lays down a few lines from Gold Digger. I've been an avid rap music follower since 1986 and since then, I can't think of one person more overrated than this guy. I was lucky enough to see SNL when his Autotune "malfunctioned". I honestly have never heard anything so badly performed in my life. So bad in fact, he and his lawyers threatened prosecution if web/media outlets didn't remove the video from their websites. It's no secret stars are narcissists, but Kanye takes it to a whole new level. Take away his autotune, his synthesizers, his stupid lyrics, and you're left with a wannabe rapper who's only concern is himself that wouldn't deserve to be in the same room with Biggie, Tupac, or Eminem. It's a shame this spoiled little brat makes millions.

No comments: