Thursday, October 27, 2011

Even Brazilian women can fight.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

You know when someone's about to be disrepected, be racist, or be sexist, he/she will undoubtedly begin the sentence with, "I'm not trying or I don't mean to (blank) but..." Well, I preface this post like that because I don't mean to be sexist, but usually women look ridiculous when they try to fight or hit a bag. They even make funny looking fists. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally speaking, the beautiful ones aren't designed to fight. It's just not in their DNA. Well, that was until I saw this video of Adriana Lima hitting the bag. Just when I thought Brazilian supermodels couldn't be more perfect, they go and do athletic things like this to blow my loins into outer Earth orbit.

No comments: