Tuesday, October 4, 2011

For those of you that don't live in your mom's basement, or operate unsuccessful blogs like mine, you probably have never heard of Daisy Lowe. If her face looks familiar, I still would bet you didn't know she is Gavin Rossdale's love child from some smoking hot chick about 19 years ago. Well now, lucky for us, Daisy is a model and she likes to be at least partially clothed. I included this video that I dare you to only watch one time. In fact, if you can show that amount of self restraint, I would call your family doctor to get your hormones checked, because you certainly have low testosterone levels. Daisy is in the new issue of Esquire UK. If that weren't A, a magazine, which no one reads anymore anyway, or B, a liberal manifesto, I would expect you to buy it, if for no other reason than the video above.

No comments: