Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why Cheryl Cole was fired from X Factor is beyond me.

Simon Cowell's baby, The X Factor, started very strong. Mind you, this was primarily because British smokeshow, Cheryl Cole, was a judge. I'll agree listening to her mumble words of the Queen's English in one of the most unidentifiable and rural British accents, was anything but sexy...and this is coming from a guy that loves almost any accent. Unless, of course, you found those people in the bottom of the Titanic dancing with Rose and Jack sexy. They weren't. Cheryl Cole is the rocket of all rockets. I know I'm splitting hairs here, but one negative are those little stubby sausage fingers she has. It's almost "little person"esque. But again, I'm being a little harsh here, because I would walk over AIDS pudding with bleeding feet for a chance at this chick.

No comments: