Friday, October 14, 2011

The good news is, she may have given up alcohol, pot, X, heroin, Rx Pills, LSD, shrooms, and last but not least cocaine...for chipped, discolored, meth pebble-teeth.





Having sexy with the Lindsay Lohan would be like having sex with a walking Intervention episode, if it had AIDS.  Even in Hollyweird, where epic meltdowns and drug addiction are like buying Tic Tacs, this seems worst than most.  She's aging faster than the speed of sound, and the thing, well the two things that made her great, seem very depressed.  Damn, this chick is a wreck.  She's like our generation's version of that Dana Plato chick from Different Strokes.  When I saw this picture though, I breather such a heavy sigh of relief.  I think it's pretty obvious she's righting the ship now though, you know, with the meth teeth and open sores and all.  Cause, you know, when I think of success and life turn arounds, I think meth habits.  Way to go Linds....I knew you'd do it! 

No comments: