Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Game Day Validates My Hatred...


I would give you all a guess as to where the ingenious television executives at ESPN decided to host College Game Day, but you'd never get it right. Many might think USC vs UF...you'd be wrong. Texas vs Kansas...nope. Ohio State vs Illinois...wrong again. Ok, to kill the suspense......drum roll......Tallahassee. Tallahassee....but not for the Noles. The idiots at Gameday are going to FAMU vs Hampton. This has to be a joke right? I thought the point of this pointless show was to visit a game that has national championship implications. Is Georgia Southern vs VMI next? ESPN, I wanna see Prairie View A&M. If it were 1916, I bet ESPN would televise GT vs Cumberland, which GT won 222-0. ESPN is the worst network, with the worst coverage, with the worst commentators. BTW, Hannah Storm is terrible. She's been out of sports too long. Go back to morning television. Don't feel too bad though Hannah...you're as good...err....or bad as the rest of your idiot colleagues.

Go Rattlesnakes!!!

Say what you want about the game...I'll be watching that band at halftime.

Hampton 5-4 (4-2 MEAC)
FAMU 7-3 (3-3 MEAC)
What the hell is the MEAC?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Despite being a loyal marching band member in high school, I find your commentary hilarious. (a previous post)
To defend, it was a lot of fun.