Monday, November 24, 2008

If my plane crashed in the Andes, I'd eat Beyonce's legs first.



Aside from Beyonce "40 Gallon Drum Leg" Knowles' vocal affectations, she's also apparently a thief and plagiarist. If you're a dork like me, this might be old news, but I couldn't resist the urge to parlay this in with the last post. The playmate...I mean indie singer seen above, was the original writer and singer of that abomination Beyonce has on the radio right now, "If I Were a Boy." Beyonce not only stole the song, but never gave writing credit to BC Jean(WTF). Listening to a loop of Oprah's screaming introductions for her guests while tied to a chair of cyanide coated nails would be more pleasant than hearing this song sung by Beyonce. Nonetheless, if you go here, you can hear a much better, less created/studio recording of a shitty song. And no, I'm not gay.

No comments: