Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pistons Make Best Trade of the Century...

The Detroit Pistons freed up like a billion dollars in cap room yesterday in a trade that sends McDyss, Chauncy Billups, and some other loser to Denver for Allen Iverson. Whether or not Iverson fits in around the Piston's locker room doesn't really matter. The whole point of this was to free up money to compete for Jesus, I mean Lebron James, Carlos Boozer, or Chris Bosh, in the free agency market...wait...am I writing about the NBA? Sorry guys. Who cares.

To regain your interest, this is Abigail Clancy. She's basically so pretty that it makes your loins combust.

1 comment:

KKTHOMSON said...

seriously, quit posting my photographs on your blog. it is getting embarassing. i am contemplating if you spend a good portion of your day google searching blonde bombshell... no wonder my myspace hits and facebook hits are clearly not following market trends and are rather bullish. ps... in my classroom election, mccain/palin won! i have sent in my exit polling results to fox news... but have not seen it hit the headlines as of yet. sigh. ps... my entire school smells of little boys and bbq sauce and janitor mop. sloppy joes today for lunch...puke... i hate school lunch!