Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anna Lynn who?



This is kind of a rip-off story from a few days ago, but I can't resist the urge to comment on this photo. I conceed that being famous means being vulnerable and exposed even when you're at your most haggard, but forcing your horse teeth to felate a banana while walking down the street is not the best way to limit comprimising paparrazi photos. This girl is like the million dollar question. She is Sudanese skinny, which is not like Kate Moss' Heroin Chic. She is the Hollywood starlet that calls the paparazzi to let them know where she's going. This girl should be getting a second paycheck for being her own publicist. I know I typically use hyperbole as a weapon and instrument to facilitate my endearing and cynical sense of humor, but this girl could walk into a bar at Georgia Southern University and she wouldn't be in the top 10 in that bar. Truth. Screw her and Hollywood.

No comments: