Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it true?


The only reason the US Government keeps bailing out AIG is because they hold the pensions and retirement accounts for the Congress of the US. Could be true. AIG gets an immediate bailout, while Lehman Bros gets absolutely no help whatsoever. If this is true...I think I would rather die of an impaction. The more I think about our Government, the more my stomach ulcer opens and bleeds until I vomit. I guess it could be prescription pain medicine addiction, but then again, I coated my stomach with wine and liquor so it can't be that.

1 comment:

KKRT said...

after being on vacation, this is about the only story that has spoken to me as of recent... and low and behold, you had it first... aaahhh, such is life. sometimes, i swear you are my long lost twin. the chicken nuggets call just is subpar compared to the stoned police officer.