Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kanye West is like a ghetto Liberace.


I wish this guy could realize his own irrelevence. Honest to God, Kanye West is to Rap as Jessica Simpson is to pop. The sad part is his arrogance leads him to believe he's some savant of the hip hop industry. His only fan was his mother and respectfully, she's no longer with us. After his performance on Saturday Night Live, I'm going to go out on a limb and say something that I never thought I would be capable of saying. Kanye West is less talented than Fatyonce Knowles. Sadly as this may be, and if you're like me, it's really really really sad, he's less talented by a mile. He is so exposed by his saturday Night Live performance that he's made NBC claim copyright and oull all the videos. If you look really thoroughly, you can find a video of his performance, but for the most part, Kanye's Camp has made NBC claim copyright and pull the videos. He is an awful talent. Just awful. He would get booed off the Karaoke stage anywhere in the United States, yet in this country, he's a baller and considered by a group of other idiots, a mastermind of the music industry. I can honestly say without equivocation, that I hate this no talent arrogant bastard.

No comments: