Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fallon = 2 Thumbs Down Timberlake = Two Thumbs Up

I always thought of Fallon like the bass drum player in the high school band. Despite his high school band propensity, he's still been like 26% funny on SNL. Well, not anymore. In this clip, he not only looks like he was cut from the band, but he looks like he's an amateur being chosen to interview celebrities. My God this was painful. No joke, I give him 6 weeks before he's cancelled. Which is 4 weeks longer than I give Conan O'stupid. The only redeeming part of this video is Timberlake. He is perhaps the most talented person of our generation. Seriously, watch the whole clip. My man-crush is so strong, I would jump off a six story balcony into a kiddie pool of cobras, just to hang out with this dude for one night in Vegas.

2 comments:

Buffkin said...

JT is absolutely the best entertainer of our generation. The dude is funny as shit, his impressions are spot on, and he improvs everything. Your not the only one with a man crush. I would like to hang with him to pick up the pieces that he leaves on the floor.

Seriously though, Fallon is terrible. Timberlake should have a show...

PLF III said...

Ditto and....ditto. If I could impersonate the McDonald like that I'd probably never speak again. I would simply sing my way through life in that silky smooth, faux soul voice and be probably the coolest person in the world.