Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I must be dreaming



Today, I awoke for the first time in 309 days without being subjected to every television station including Telemundo covering the untimely death of Michael Jackson. In honor of the great entertainer, I did only wear one latex glove in the operating room today. I also grabbed my package and spun around three times with my finger pointed in the air. Aside from that though, despite a month long run of famous people dying, there's hardly no news I can write about...except for this gem.

A friend of Lorenzo Llamas, the former star of Renegade and once husband to former playmate, Shauna Sands, revealed to Star magazine that the demise of their marriage is attibuted to her getting close to Lorenzo's son...and by close, I mean playing hide the sausage.

One of Lorenzo's friends tells Star that Shauna's scandalous affair with his son is the reason why their marriage ended in 2002. The friend added, "Shauna came on to A.J. It was the ultimate betrayal. Lorenzo had no idea; he was in the dark about the whole thing. He thought Shauna was acting like a mom to A.J. He had no clue that she was his son's lover!"

When you take one look at this chick, you'd have to be brain dead to not see this coming. In fact, if a barrel full of flaming monkeys raped me tonight in my sleep, I would be less surprised than Shauna Sands banging her stepson.

No comments: