Thursday, March 25, 2010

jacksonville's single greatest accomplishment...




Sadly, I have seen both installments of Twilight. I couldn't follow the plot, mainly because I was the only person in the theater over 14 and not giggling and texting, but also because of my heavy laborious breathing every time they showed Ashley Greene's face. This girl is so pretty it's not even fair. I loathe Starbucks' 9.00 coffees more than anyone, but if that was the way into Ashley Greene's pants, I would become a master barista. I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm actually super duper excited to see the third Twilight movie. If Ashley Greene was promised to appear naked, I would camp out for days like those girls did in the 80's for New Kids Tickets. I can't think of anything I wouldn't do to be her boyfriend. It may seem like a stretch, but I think I would even sleep with that giant obese girl from Precious if that got me one step closer to Ashley Greene's underpants.

No comments: