Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You've got to be GD kidding me...




I'm no paragon, but I can assure you my shoes don't sneeze cocaine. Seriously, can't cops do something about this? I get pulled over for rolling stop signs and this chick uses cocaine smokescreens like ninjas to evade the paparazzi when she leaves the clubs. It would seem hard to believe that someone so broke and exiled from the Hollywood inner circle would have the money to feed such a habit, so the only other option would be Gold Bond Medicated Powder. But that doesn't seem so likely either because if any medication is likely to be dripping off or following her like a cloud, it would be have to be Aldara, Valtrex, or HIV cocktails. It's sad to think about, but I wonder if Vegas has odds on the over/under for her overdose.

No comments: