Monday, March 8, 2010

You gotta be kidding me...




This is how I know Hollywood, in general, sucks right now. Movies, as evidence last night, are awful. There is simply no star power anymore. Mostly, I know this because dorky bloggers, excluding me of course, rave about this chick. This is just a prime example of how someone can have a lot of the attributes that represent beauty, namely huge breasts, but somehow, it just doesn't work. She looks a little like one of the characters in Where the Wild Things Are. I could be on a walk through the forest and stumble upon her, tied to the ground like in Gulliver's Travels, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. She looks like a gigantic version of a normal person. She's like hyperbole personified. She doesn't just have red hair, she has hair on fire. She doesn't just have big breasts, she has breasts that could kill you by asphyxiation. She doesn't have pale skin, she has chalk. She looks one of the actresses that play corpses on CSI: Miami. Instead, she makes tons of money as a TV star. I hate Hollywood more than Aids.

No comments: