Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whitney Houston has limitless talent tolerance for drugs





This video is from Whitney's recent concert in Brisbane. If you think of Whitney Houston when you hear, "I will always love you" you will forever hope you never think of her again if you watch this whole video. In fact, someone could slip me six roofies, prop me up in a chair, and wake me up to this howling hyena entertaining Brisbane watching her career disappear into the abyss, and I would do everything within my power to end my life. Whitney Houston looks like balls, but she sounds worse. 15 years ago, Whitney Houston was making gold records in her sleep. Now, it's all drug induced sleep. This world just sucks. Cute, sometimes hot girls like Brittany Murphy OD, while drug addict monsters like Whitney and Lindsay continue to poison me with their refusals to quit living. Just doesn't seem fair.

No comments: