Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence is most desirable woman of 2012?


Jennifer Lawrence, of Hunger Games and Silver Lining Playbook, was recently voted Most Desirable Woman of 2012, according to vanity Fair.  I mean don't get me wrong, she's pretty...I guess, but that title is more than just a stretch.  I had hotter girls in my high school than this and trust me, I thought that was impossible.  One thing she is, however, is cool as shit.  Also, she's ridiculously talented as an actress and already hands down the most grounded actor in all of Hollyweird.  In her article from vanity Fair, the Playbook actress talks about acting:

"Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid.  Everybody's like, " how can you remain with a level head?' And Im like, 'Why would I ever get cocky? I'm not saving anybody's life.  There are doctors who save lives and fireman who run into burning buildings. I'm making movies. It's stupid.'"


When I read this excerpt, I wanted to join her fan club and start wearing IHEARTJL buttons to work.  Never before has an actor actually been humble and not gotten caught up in the awesomeness of him/herself.  Actors' narcissism is immeasurable.  So is their stupidity, for that matter. All day everyday they're told how amazing they are, how smart they are, how inspiring they are, and eventually, no matter what or where they came from, they begin to believe the bullshit.  In reality, they're just children.  Actually, they're like other people's children.  They've all been conditioned like cage animals to expect constant attention and care, and when they don't get it, they can't cope (see Britney, Lindsey, Marilyn Monroe, Downey Jr, Madonna, Sean Penn, Christian Bale, etc etc etc).  I've always known stars are assholes which is the reason that I'm in love with this chick.  In a cruel world where Chris Brown is still rich and selling the dogshit out of albums, please do your part in 2013 to punch unfairness in the face and support Jennifer Lawrence.

No comments: