Monday, January 21, 2013

Wes Welker's wife said it so I don't have to





Anna Welker, Wes Welker's wife, took to Facebook to remind everyone of what they already know... that Ray Lewis and his God-like admiration is ridiculous.  I don't know about any of you, but I don't associate with murderers, nor have I ever been with a group of "friends" that murdered someone.  He walks on the field and people pretend he's Christ reincarnated.  Well, as Anna Welker points out, he's not.  In post game press conferences, if you can understand the illiterate gibberish, which I cannot, you'll for sure hear every person that interviews him praising his leadership and explaining how everyone in the league looks up to him.  You better or he'll stab you to death.  This Super Bowl couldn't be more annoying.  I'll either be forced to kneel to Ray Lewis his Holiness, or hear how the coaches are brothers like it's recorded on a repeat track.  Kill me...no, I didn't mean that literally Mr Lewis.  

No comments: