Monday, January 21, 2013

Rise Up Atlanta, with a knife in your neck.



This is exactly why I don't "Rise Up", whatever the hell that means.  It appears when you "Rise Up" you get stabbed.  In the throat.  Ask the family of the guy that tried to Rise Up on Ray Lewis when he was in Atl.  Anyway, Atlanta refuses to look like a sophisticated city.  Instead, however, we like to rap about murder, commit murder, glamorize illiterate and idiotic millionaire flat-broke Housewives, and traffic human beings in and out of the sex trade.  This city has become the punchline for Sat Night Live fodder and rap moguls that make tons of money but can't manage to stay out of jail or keep from killing people.  It's embarrassing.  I would say you won't catch me dead at the Falcons game "Rising Up" but you actually could catch me dead there.  In fact, the chances are at least 1:1.

1 comment:

Jaclyn Cooper said...

Wow...I couldn't have said that better myself...