Friday, February 20, 2009

Chris Brown aka Jose Cuevas Jr, unanimous decision...2 rounds to 0.


CROWN POINT, Ind. — A Chicago man has been convicted of attacking his wife on their honeymoon in Indiana after she refused his demand for a specific sex act.

Jurors in Lake Superior Court in Crown Point deliberated about five hours Thursday before finding 35-year-old Jose Cuevas Jr. guilty of aggravated battery and battery. Cuevas faces up to 20 years in prison when he is sentenced March 16.

Cuevas was accused of holding Marbelin Jeronimo's head underwater in a hot tub in their room and biting flesh off her arm while they were staying at a Days Inn in Merrillville last May.

Authorities say Cuevas beat her and threw her around the room after she refused his demand for a sex act. Police say Jeronimo's face was severely battered and her eyes were swollen shut.

Cuevas had been charged earlier with attempted murder.


Damn yo! I thought Chris Brown was hard core. This dude makes Ike Turner look like Pope John Paul II. Homeboy unleashed the wrath after his wife refused a sex act...I'm no Sister Cleo or the Oracle at Delphi, but I bet I can guess what that was; but bro, holding your girls head under the water, biting her, and swelling bofe her eyes shut...that's just gangsta. What is it with the biting these days? I must have missed this day in self defense class. I just find it bazaar, biting, I mean. I guess it's like dogs hiking their leg on mailboxes, just an animal instinct to leave your mark. I dunno...and did I read he had previously been charged with attempted murder? WOW. How did she introduce this cat to her parents? I picture the scenario going something like this, "Mom Dad, this is Jose Cuevas Jr. He did 5 in Chino for attempted murder, but he's been rehabilitated and he loves me and we're getting married. We're gonna honeymoon at the Days INN in Merrillville...that place is so romantic. I'm so excited. It's exactly what I always dreamed about." At that point any self respecting and loving father would funnel three gallons of Drano, light himself afire and put his head in the oven while crying. Nonetheless, something tells me this one might not go the distance.

No comments: