Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Im officially in mourning...




Fox News Reports,
Most NBA stars could have any woman they want, but Marko Jaric had to go and take Adriana Lima from single men everywhere.

The couple eloped in a small private ceremony on Valentines Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, according to a report in People magazine.

Lima, 27, is a Brazilian supermodel best known for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Jaric, 29, is a guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

“We are so excited about our future together,” Lima said. “And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all our friends and family.”


I'm still confused how a Minnesota Timberwolf can score this chick. They don't even score on the hardwood. This is pretty much the sexiest woman on the planet with her mouth closed (her teeth are kinda jacked). I'm not saying I would sacrifice life and limb, well maybe I am, but I would pretty much let my penis bob for french fries in a deep fryer in exchange for 13 seconds with this girl.

No comments: