Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mama said knock you out!!!


New disturbing details in the Rihanna-Chris Brown case emerged Tuesday with several reports claiming Rihanna’s injuries from Brown's alleged attack were “horrific.”

Law enforcement officials took pictures of the singer and the photos show major "contusions" on her face, including a split lip and a bloody nose, TMZ reported. In addition, she reportedly has "bite marks" on one arm and on several of her fingers.

DAMN YO! That's a beat down. That little beotch, Chris Brown, bites? Who Bites? I got my ass epically spanked when I was like three for biting my sister. I didn't even know people still used teeth as a weapon. It seems archaic to me...like something you see at a Natural History exhibit. "And you can see here, humans used their teeth, not only to tear food, but also to intimidate their opponents." This punk is 19, has tons of dough, a gorgeous girlfriend, and hits girls. I hope he goes to jail and gets shanked after getting raped in the shower. Hitting a girl is like beating pets or tripping your blind, mentally challenged brother. Girls should never be physically harmed, unless of course they're those really strong transgendered ones from American Gladiator. Oh yeah, and when they refuse your advances at a bar.

No comments: