Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Hero, Etta James, bout to serve up her some Beyonce.


At a recent concert, Etta James said this about Fatonce:


"You guys know your president, right? You know the one with the big ears?" began her rant, a recording of which was obtained by TMZ. "Wait a minute, he ain't my president. He might be yours; he ain't my president. But I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song — she's going to get her a-- whipped.

"The great Beyoncé," James went on. "Like I said, she ain't mine. ... I can't stand Beyoncé. She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day, gonna be singing my song that I've been singing forever."

Finally someone doesn't kiss Fatty's ass. I wish Etta would tear off Beyonce's weave and smother her with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a talentless, big assed, arrogant, rip off artist, and for some stupid reason, peoplel ike her. I just don't get it. she can't sing, can't dance, and thinks she is the best thing thta has happened ot the recording industry in her time.

I'm tired of hearing her name...

Unknown said...

nice typos by me....by the way