Friday, September 10, 2010

Bang. Ouch.



Tuesday afternoon, someone decided that my 4-door Jeep Wrangler was too tired of driving around Atlanta and decided to total it by a simple failure to yield the right of way. It's scary and alarming how quickly one's life can change. Obviously, my Jeep did not end up in a swimming pool, but after two hours of clean up, 1 Trauma helicopter, and a 2,000 car traffic jam, it did end up with a hood buckled like a teepee and an airbag that burns like gonorrhea. Everyone involved is truly blessed to be alive. This experience really forced me to take a step back and assess my life and its shortcomings/eccentricities. Actually, it's made me be thankful for life, which for me can be good or bad. Good, because it makes me realize how precious life is. Bad, because it makes realize how precious life is. I don't need anything to give me an excuse to live my life faster. Regardless, I thank God that the other person involved is ok. I've been worried sick. So, again, I apologize to my sister and Mac, which are my only two readers, for the lack of focus and blog entries on Exposedandnaked. I will do better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're ok buddy! Love ya.

And by the way, thanks to my trusty Mac mailbox providing Exposedandnaked with its very own RSS mailbox, Ive read every post for years!
I even set up a mailbox on my wife's mac...she reads most posts ( i can always tell when she is reading because she is in the other room screaming in defense of Poor jessica Simpson)

I probably shouldn't say this out loud, but you are my only source of news/politics/economics/pop culture...so I'm likely to turn out more jaded and twisted than YOU ARE!

JB

William said...

I can't tell when you're writing truth or parody or what-not, so if this is real, I'm sad to hear you were in a wreck ... :-( Love you, miss you .. wish I were there to help in some way ...