Friday, September 17, 2010

R-E-S-P-E-C-T







I hope you don't read this and think I'm saying that someone can't be famous if they don't look good in Daisy Dukes because that's exactly what I'm saying. These pictures are from Jessica Simpson arriving at the finale of Project Runway as a guest judge. Yes, I said, Jessica Simpson is a guest judge on a fashion design show. Having Chestica as a guest judge for fashion is like having Jennifer Anniston, or, well, Jessica Simpson, lead a forum on how to keep boyfriends. To me though, the funniest part, is that she arrived as a guest judge on a clothing design show in this Hefty Cinch Sack taken out of Joan Collins' closet from Dynasty. The other bewildering part is how she's bound and determined to transform herself into Motown legend, Aretha Franklin. Jessica, please stop trying to eat your pain away. I don't think I've actually ever seen breasts grow this fast. It's like her breasts are on HGH. Jess, mix in a run and a salad, babe. At this rate, you'll be getting inducted into the Motown Hall of Fame sometime next year.

No comments: