Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well hello muffin...




Keri Russell is one of those female enigmas of Hollywood. She's always had a striking natural beauty, except for that season where she cut her hair off and it started to resemble an afro. Aside from that season, she's been great. A few years ago, I thought for sure she was breaking out when she played a small part in Mission: Impossible 3. After that, she played the lead in a great indie film, Waitress, and then as Adam Sandler girlfriend in Bedtime Stories. Her career is so weird to me. I just don't understand how girls like this, with acting chops and a gorgeous face, can't become a leading lady, yet Jessica Alba and Megan Fox take the industry by storm. It's disappointing. If I had known in 1998 that Felicity would grow up to look like this, I would've certainly paid a little more attention to the show when my girlfriend begged me to watch it. I would've also paid for a subscription to Esquire, cause my penis is in love.

No comments: