Friday, September 10, 2010

I hate myself for this...



This entry could not be less about this dumb bimbo. In fact, I would rather be the ghost writer for Adolf Hitler's Best Jokes than write one word about this chick. So forget the first two sentences.

If you're a girl and you're looking for something sexy for next summer to make your man thirsty for you, buy this swimwear. Seriously, this suit even makes Heidi interesting. If you go to beachbunnyswimwear.com you can be the owner of this supremely sexy lingerie impersonator. It's not cheap, but ladies, I ask you, can you put a price on love? I say no. I say if you want to be a giver, if you truly love your man and want to share life experiences with him, this is the simple key to happiness. Ladies, don't be selfish. You simply need to open up and give. But yes, you still have to give that too.

Men, if you know what brand this is, you're either me, which you're not, or you're gay, which you are. In which case, this is your store http://www.dolcegabbana.com/

No comments: