Monday, September 13, 2010

What the hell is this?



The mystery is solved. Christina Hendricks is the Chupacabra. This is precisely how I know Hollywood is complete and total bullshit. There's about a handful of truly talented and/or beautiful people left in the world of celebrity. Seriously. This girl is a total mess. I know it's a bad picture, but still. I could live with a pack of wolves for a decade, get pulled out of my den, and I could muster a better look than this. There's so much wrong with her, I can't keep track. It's sensory overload. Either she is about a year from ordering a rascal to drive her around the supermarket, or she buried her feet in a bee hive for three hours before this event. It's like a Mr Potato head for actresses. None of her features seem to match. Her hair is a disaster, her eyes look they were taken from two different people, and God only knows what's happening with her dislocated patella. This is no joke. I say this with all seriousness. When I look at this photo, I actually fear for my life.

No comments: