Friday, September 17, 2010

Huh? Wtf is this?



Am I the only one that is left head scratching after watching this trailer. Something tells me if the production company does test markets around the country for this movie, they're gonna be pushing the release date back at least a baker's dozen times until they finally release it against Piranha 2: Naked Bitches in the Amazon 3D...and they still might come in second place. I couldn't think of a movie I'd rather watch less than this and I've seen The God's Must Be Crazy 1 and 2, Karate Kid 3, and Rocky 5. Gwyneth is just not believable. If she were playing the daughter of a movie producer father and a Tony winning actress mother raised in the Upper East Side facing the challenges of growing up filthy rich and battling self-absorption, I could believe it...oh wait. If you can get through this whole trailer, post your address in the comments and I'll send you a piece of Bazooka bubble gum and better taste in movies.

No comments: