Thursday, August 13, 2009

Britney imitates frozen grandparents from Weird Science..


This poor redneck just can't help but shine her white trash Mississippi/Louisiana roots. It's often said, you can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the girl. 10 years ago Britney Spears was making pop music history, making teengae boy's penises explode, and making life in general, her bitch. Now...now she looks like the crazy promiscuous sister that your parents were ashamed of. I could walk past this chick in Wal-mart and not even think for one second that this could be a celebrity sex symbol. She would fit right in with the obese women with diabetic lesions working the clothes department and dressing rooms with thinning greasy hair and a banana clip. Honestly, being a child star of her magnitude and fame is like the kiss of death. Other than Ron Howard, I can't think of one child star that has actually maintained his/her sanity. Despite being an advocate for Darwinism, I hate to prey on the weak. That said though, I loved this picture more than Bud Light Lime. It basically screams, "Extra Extra...Read about me...I'm a nut job!" She looks like she's staring at a huge Starbuck's Frappicino shaped chocolate bar floating 20 feet in the air. The last time I saw someone this focused was when Heidi Klum collapsed and stared into my eyes after 23.6 straight hours of tantric lovemaking. I apologized for the .4 hours, I told her, "Hey, no one's perfect."

No comments: