Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Emmy Rossum should just make a sex tape.





I am about as well versed in unimportant and frivolous Hollywood starlets as anyone on Earth. I know it seems weird, but it comes natural to me. I just have a weakspot for supermodels, smoke-show actresses, and German girls named Heidi. All this said, I must've been sleeping when Emmy Rossum stormed the scene. Seriously, where in the flock did she fly in from? This girl is hotter than 7 hells. There are some girls in Hollywood that leave you wondering how they got famous (cough) Kirsten Dunst, but Emmy, well let's just say she doesn't fall into that category.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not Emmy Rossum. The woman in the picture has a beauty mark on the right side of her chin, Emmy does not.

Anonymous said...

Yeah she does, look at any other picture of her, dumbass.