Friday, August 14, 2009

Rachel McSmokin'





Seriously, this is without a doubt one the most underrated, classiest, talented, most beautiful actresses in Hollywood. You never see her in the tabloids drunk and humiliating herself. She always seems to choose solid roles that don't overexpose, yet do just enough to keep her star burning bright. Here she is on the red carpet doing what she does best...reminding me what I closed the book on. Yes, there was once a day where I thought we had a future, but as everyone knows, when you don't grow together, you grow apart. I was in a bad spot and despite an erotic and animalistic sexual chemistry, I simply couldn't surrender to her copious emotional demands. It was always I need more, give me more, love me more, blah blah blah. "Rachel, our love is dead, as I am dead. Marry another." (Legends of the Fall)

No comments: