Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the words of Harry S Truman, "If you can’t convince ‘em, confuse ‘em."



Ashlee, I'm not sure what your goal was wearing this dress to the InStyle party, but I'm pretty sure if it had anything to do with casting a spell on me, mission accomplished. I've had this picture since Thursday and every night I open and stare at it for 10 minutes contemplating a witty commentary that convinces me that I'm going to snap out of the trance that leaves me desperate to have sex with her. I know I should be embarrassed, but I can't help it. I'm a victim of her witchcraft, which I can say closely resembles the fast twitching seizures from True Blood. Being that I'm completely bound by spells of the darkside, I can only say her red (ish) hair and smoking sticks make me dizzy with a testosterone and black magic fueled euphoria that can only be quinched with an exorcism or a bottle of Cristal and night in the Sky Villas at the Palms Hotel.

1 comment:

KKRT said...

its a "romper". I own it. However, I will give it to you that she possesses great gams... inspiring set. Really, I should yet again handcuff myself to the elliptical.