Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anna...Lay off the knee self-tanner




I'm really angry today. Primarily it's because I woke up at 5:30. However, you can probably attribute a lot of it to just being a prematurely bitter old man. Anyway, Anna Lynn McCord needs to go far far away. When she was on Nip/Tuck like two or three years ago, I thought she was, first of all hot, but secondly, that she had to be at least 30 years old. Well, like four years and a thousand blown kisses to the camera on the red carpet with her hand on her hip later, I find out she's like 17 years old and still as pointless and anonymous as ever. There's such ambivalence regarding the paparazzi. See, on one hand I think they expose Celebrity for the dip shits they truly are, when before, there was no way to really know. On the other hand, however, attention whores like AnnaWho here, Lindsay, Jessica, and God please forgive me, Heidi and Spencer, just get thrust to the tabloid and blogosphere forefront. I know it's not truly fame nor is it talent, but they are making money off this and it fills me with a fire that just can't be extinguished. Well, I can make this promise. Never again will I post a single thing on this broad. She already looks like a mix between a Vegas streetwalker and a South Beach tranny. Moreover, starring on 90210, regardless of the era, hasn't proven to provide a foundation for a long lasting and dynamic entertainment career...thank God. You have 13 minutes and counting.

No comments: