Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Oy vey iz mir!"





Learn a new sexy face, Emmy.


I'm not sure who this girl is, but I think she was in a movie or something. Regardless, I think she's really underrated. If Katherine Heigl and Kirstin Dunst can be movie stars, this chick is like Helen of Troy. Anyway, she announced that she and her husband are divorcing. This probably happened when she woke up one morning, rolled over and looked at him.

Then thought, I'm Emmy Rossum and I sleep with this? Then she tapped him on the shoulder to wake him.

"Honey, wake up. WAKE UP."
"What? What is it?"
"I'm hot. You're not. We're over. ok?"

People reports:

Siegel cites irreconcilable differences and seeks spousal support from Rossum, 23, according to the Sept. 25 filing in Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple had no children. Although no date of separation is listed on the divorce filing, a source says the pair split in August.

She's reportedly dating Counting Crows lead singer, Adam Duritz. This is essentially like a more talented Jewish equivalent to that ugly dude seen above. The amount of ass this dumpy guy has pulled rivals any dude in history. He looks like a walking double cheeseburger, yet he's dated Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lara Flynn Boyle, Mary Louise Parker, Monica Potter, Samantha Mathis, Ivanka Trump, Winona Ryder, Teri Hatcher, Whitney Casey, Christina Applegate, Nicole Kidman, and Gwen Stefani. Yeah dude, I know. Holy crap were my words too. If having that stupid hair, which has to be fake and being Jewish lands you these, I'm converting.

No comments: