Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye needs a surprise meeting with Biggie and Tupac

Kanye West sucks more than AIDS. To me, Kanye West might as well be the Taliban or Scott Peterson. I know all about guys like Kanye. He's the guy always picked last in kick ball. He never got laid by hot girls. He plays in the band, goes to art school, and struggles with friendships. Well Kanye, nothing has changed because you still epically suck. You're an absolute awful, deplorable human being. You're impossible to like. When you're outclassed by Beyonce Knowles, you know you're worse than cancer. Act like you've been there before, Kanye. Even Beyonce ddid the right thing. I saw your SNL performance after your voice correction software went bad. The whole performance presented like a wolfpack in unison with the rhythm of a 7th grade white boy. You might be a gifted producer, but you're a talentless singer and performer. Not to mention, it took you mere hours to convince your attorneys to pull the video from the internet. I despise myself for wasting yet another post on this douche. Kanye, my life would be complete if I woke up Tuesday morning with the headline,

"Kanye West dies of Swine flu and herpes blisters."

No comments: