Wednesday, September 2, 2009

College Football (Update)

CUT ME A BREAK. IM TOO EXCITED. I THOUGHT IT WAS THURSDAY.



Starting tomorrow tonight, college football kicks off, officially making me the happiest person in North America. If you're wondering, there's a game Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I don't know who's resposnsible for the Thursday, Friday and Sunday games, but they should win an Edward R Murrow Award or something. Three things about this weekend.

1. College girls are rockets.
A. Especially college girls in SEC school color dresses.
B. Especially college girls in jerseys without the name Tebow.

2. Bourbon and the SEC is like church and the offering plate. You can't have one without the other.

3. I wish my name was Matthew Stafford.


Below is my fun chart plotted out for this weekend, assuming the Bulldogs pull off a victory against a formidable opponent. Afterall, it's not like we're playing Charleston Southern.

2 comments:

justincase said...

Right now...somewhere....Kanye West is searching, confused...thinking "Who the FU@# stole my orange sunglasses?!"

Trey said...

In the night I hear them talk the coldest story ever told