Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is how post pregnancy is done ladies...




I know I'm about to make women sledgehammer their computers and completely explode their carotids, but if you're looking for an example of how dieting and exercise can wipe away baby weight, look here. Yes, Bulimia, genetics, vomiting, cocaine, and being a Brazilian sex goddess helps, but I'll tell you what doesn't and that's Bon Bons. I'm actually not even sure what Bon Bons are, but I do know when people are described sitting on the couch watching Oprah, they're often said to be eating Bon Bons. Regardless, neither of which, Oprah nor Bon Bons, describe what skinny people do. To be honest, it's your decision what you do with your life, but if you blow up like a whale, trust me on this, he doesn't, despite what you tell everyone, "Like his girl with meat on her bones" or "Love me just the way I am." If he had the inability to lie, he would really tell you, "I love you, but you're fat and I don't like to sex fat girls."

No comments: