Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oops...I murdered someone. Dammit. I hate it when I do that.



Way to go Buckeyes. Not only is your fan base one SEC loss from hanging themselves from a coat rack, but you offer this to America as your star? Come on guys.

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever."

Whatever? No Terrelle. Not whatever. Murder isn't run-of-the-mill like meeting for a beer with your friend or walking through the park with your dog. Terrelle, you're a dipshit. When in doubt, shut your mouth. You're a 20 year year old gifted athlete. Not Mahatma Ghandi. Your talents stop with running, throwing, and being Quarterback"y". Actually though, for the sake of my sheer cynicism, I hope that he gets a post game interview every game this year. Especially this week when USC makes them look like a JV team.

No comments: