Sunday, September 27, 2009

It seems peace just isn't their thing...



Watching this video cracks me up. It's one thing that it's national Peace Day in Afghanistan, but it's another thing entirely when you've got Lennie from Of Mice and Men squeezing the life out of the dove before the release ceremony. Then the guy is either blind or stupid because after the head of the dove is slooped over in an obvious, "I'm dead" position, he decided to throw the bird up in the air for sh*ts and giggles. Call me crazy, but murdering peace doves on Peace Day doesn't send the message they intended...unless their message was, "We want peace, we want peace, OH I just killed you."

1 comment:

Workout Log said...

That might be the funniest, most ironic thing I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely priceless.