Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rihanna rivals Beyonce for most nutritious leg...and not in a good way.




I'm kind of tired of Rihanna. I'm not sure how you can get the beat down from Chris Brown and somehow you're the one that's judged and viewed unfavorably, but that's exactly what's happened. Everytime I see her lately, she looks like she's in dress rehersal for Total Recall. It's so annoying. Someone needs to tell her that her shoes are stupid. They're always stupid. In every picture. She also has some anatomic leg variant that is difficult to describe. It's like cankles, but not, because the ankle is the same size as the thigh. Would that be thankles? It's just gross...and those idiotic glasses! They're like the glasses sold at Urban Outfitters that people with no clue how to dress buy because that's what they think people with a clue would buy. Well, excuse me, but it's not. I hate people sometimes...ok...a lot of times.

No comments: