Thursday, September 3, 2009

This guy's days are numbered.



TOKYO - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've Encountered."

When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now ex-husband that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably just a dream.

"My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He would surely say 'Oh, that's great'."

A strong believer in spiritualism, Hatoyama said in a TV appearance earlier this year she met U.S. actor Tom Cruise — in a previous life.

"I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film in Hollywood," she told a TV talk show in May. "The lead actor is Tom Cruise, of course. Why? Because I know he was Japanese in a previous life.

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."


OMG. I don't know what to say. You couldn't reach this chick dialing long distance. There's so much in this article, it's like it was a combination of every insane person in the world homogenized into one. Triangle spaceships, Tom Cruise, visiting Venus, and last but certainly not least, eating the sun accompanied by her charade's demonstration of her actually eating it. If this is your wife, you sleep with one eye open, maybe two, because it's just a matter of time before he wakes up and she's staring down at him smiling with a bloody knife in one hand and a Tom Cruise Crucifix in the other while he frantically searches to find out which body part has been severed. If I were this cat, the Premiere of japan or whatever, I would fake my death. You could make up any story and she's believe it.

Madam, I'm sorry, but your husband has been killed and eaten by the monsters living inside your refridgerator. There is no evidence except for a half empty glass of milk, his wedding ring, and this note saying, Please don't look for me(crossed out)him. I'm (crossed out) he's really dead. I (crossed out) he tasted good. I'm sorry.

Love,

Premiere (crossed out) The Monster.

No comments: