Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beyonce is Humble...


I wanted to include this on the last post, but I was afraid people would miss it.

This is old, but impossible to ignore. When Beyonce was accused of being jealous of her costar, Jennifer Hudson's, performance and critical acclaim in the movie Dreamgirls, Beyonce said this,

"I knew that the character that I played wasn't the star ... I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing. "I wish I could have gained 20 pounds and played Effie."

Did she say she wishes she could've gained 20 lbs? Beyonce could gain 20 lbs eating lettuce and ice smoothies while running on a treadmill uphill while wearing a weight vest. This is not hyperbole: I would rather die a slow painful death involving jellyfish stings, Amazonian piranha, and killer bees, get buried alive, or have my testes ripped off by locomotive than spend three minutes with this heinous medusa-like creature.

No comments: