Monday, January 12, 2009

Referees and announcers are a complete joke.

This is a little late because Ive been stewing over this for days. Nonetheless, it's arguable whether UF was the best team as OU played with them pretty much the whole game. Moreover, OU kept points off the board by two terrible calls under the helm of BIG GAME BOB just before the half by going for it on two straight 4th downs. No doubt great goaline defense, but no doubt awful play call. They shouldve been up by six. Also, this pass was the most blatant pass interference I've ever seen as the ball intended for Manny Johnson hits Major Wright in the back after he decapitates him. No one says a word...the announcers, refs, no one. If you couldn't see that, youre a complete imbicile and don't deserve to ever watch sports again...ever. To my few Gator friends that aren't complete Jort wearing White Trash, don't fret, Tebow will return because being drafted 4th or 5th round and learning a new position usually doesn't pay well.



Also, I've never seen a network so biased in my entire life. It was obvious the announcers want to make sweet man love to Tim Tebow. I'll admit, I hate them and I am usually subjective regarding Tebow or the Gators, but in this case, I'm not the only one. Articles all over the internet have commented on the biased love fest. It's so over-the-top, it's sickening. If this is considered journalism, Tim Tebow will be an NFL first round pick and hall of fame QB.
Sports Videos, News, Blogs

No comments: