Monday, January 12, 2009

I dont get it...seriously, I don't.



Am I the only guy in the world that doesn't buy into the hoopla surrounding Megan Fox? Sure, I agree she has an amazing body. She's like 23. What 23 year old doesn't have an amazing body? She's basically become famous for being famous. She gives roughly two terrible performances a year in some movie where she runs around screaming or bends over a car in tight jeans, and then the rest of the year she solidifies her stardom by stripping down for Maxim, Gear, FHM, or some other pointless magazine that only dorks subscribe. Everytime I see this chick, I'm less impressed than the time before. I just wish people would formulate their own opinions of stars and quit letting the media decide who's hot for them. The fact that this chick has a SAG card makes about as much sense as Paul Walker having one.

No comments: